Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Unicorn Yeti and the Bushman

Greetings One and All!

Here are some fancy new drawings from my book of sketches! I'm in the process of moving, so I haven't had time to do full scale illustrations, but I've been having lots of fun just dinking around with pens and watercolors.


I did these first two when I was at the airport a while back. I was looking at a potted plant and I started thinking about the creatures that might live inside. I want to give a big shout out to my friend, Ryan, whose work was a huge inspiration for these guys. Ryan's got an amazing menagerie of characters and creatures in his portfolio, so I recommend you go and check that out (right now! Do it!): www.secoraillustrations.com

This last guy here is from last week when I went to the zoo. Thanks for taking a look! Ya'll come back now!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out man! I love these creatures. I mean, unicorn yeti? Is there anything more epic than that? I submit that there is not.

    ReplyDelete