Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Illustration Online!


Howdy Folks!

A few months back, Rainbow Rumpus Magazine commissioned me to create an illustration for one of their short stories. You can now see it online!

http://www.rainbowrumpus.org/kids/jazmyn-and-gingerbread-house

I also created a coloring book page for the story, which can be downloaded here:

http://www.rainbowrumpus.org/sites/rainbowrumpus.advantagelabs.com/files/k_1112_jazmyn_coloringpage_0.pdf

Rainbow Rumpus is an online magazine that publishes articles and stories for kids who have have LGBT parents. I think the magazine is way neat and I'm very honored that they hired me to create an image for them.

A little while back, I sent a promo postcard out with an image of the Greek Goddess of rainbows. They told that's how they heard about me. It's nice to know that mailers work. Yay!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. YOU have an amazing Talent Good Sir. YOu are indeed a Wizard of the Highest order.

    ReplyDelete