Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sketchbook Project 2012


Howdy Y'all!

I'm excited to share my 2012 Sketchbook Project sketchbook with you! The project was created by the Art House Coop and showcases thousands of sketchbooks contributed by artists from 102 countries. To see my sketchbook and to learn more about the project visit their website:

My Sketchbook on the Art House Coop site

Unfortunately, they didn't scan all the fold-out pages, but you can see the full sketchbook on my website:

The 2012 Sketchbook Project World Tour kicks off April 14th at the Brooklyn Art Library and over the course of 2012, it will visit 14 cities in four countries. I saw the 2011 tour when it came through Seattle and it was truly inspiring and fun. You get your very own Brooklyn Art Library card and you can spend the day checking out sketchbooks created by all types of artist from around the world. I highly recommend visiting a tour location if there is one near you. Here's the tour schedule:

http://www.arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject2012



No comments:

Post a Comment