Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Animation



Howdy Folks!

Here are three new videos I just uploaded!

The first is a demo reel showing clips from different projects I've worked on over the past few years. I recommend turning on the high definition version by clicking the little 'HD' button, it looks bold and beautiful.



This next one is a little promo for Microsoft Production Studios, I worked on the 3D section. The beginning starts with color bars and a tone, which are often put at the beginning of videos for calibration purposes, but aren't meant to be broadcast. They're used in this video to catch people's attention by tricking them into thinking the video isn't working properly and then the action launches into a ruckus animation that ultimately advertises video production services.



And this last one is an intro for a show on Xbox Live. I came up with the concept and animated it. To check out the style frames I created for it, go here:



Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. So impressive. You're amazing! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for watching! I'm flattered that you dig :)

    ReplyDelete